Friday, June 25, 2010

Stuff I like

Hi bloggie loyalists, it's Friday and I know what you are thinking. Here comes another Friday rant from crazy Laura about how crappy the world is. Well jerk, you are wrong. Today is a bloggie about fun things. Things I love. See what I did there? I'm forcing myself to be positive today. It hurts but we'll all get through it.

Things I love:
lightning fast laptops that are pink
Trophy Queen purses and bags
white blonde hair
toddler laughs
Tom Hanks
Sourpuss clothing
stars
poker
dogs
fish
oceans
snow
yellow cake with milk chocolate frosting
strawberries
Brussels sprouts with pancetta and raisins
haircuts
being inside and safe during inclement weather
that light, in the evening, right before it starts getting dark
clean towels
shoes
turtles
WWII bomber art
laughing until I can't breathe
fireworks
mini vacations
dinner with good friends
corn on the cob with fresh garden tomatoes
silver jewelry
true crime novels
TV shows about freaks/people in prison
boys calling each other bitch
peanut butter
containers
hats
sweatshirts
friends
family
husbands
and apocalypse momo von doomz.








No comments: