Friday, April 25, 2008

I had the weirdest fucking dream last night

As my title states...I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. I went to sleep kind of early because I was soooo tired and as soon as I fell asleep I was scared. I hate those kind of dreams because I never know at first why I am scared. It is like coming into a horror movie a half hour late. The weirdest part was that in my dream I was just in my bed at home. I could tell Mike was next to me and I knew that Pocky was there too. Before I go on I guess I should explain. Pocky is our pug min-pin mix. She goes by many names but her full name is Apocalypse Momo Von Doom. She is the cutest and oddest dog in the entire world. We got her for free from some guy that was too selfish to have a dog. She sleeps right in between Mike and I usually smashed under one of us. We think she is autistic or "dogtistic" (see former posts) because she likes to be squeezed. We make her say ridiculous, horrible, racist things (even tho we are the most un-racist people out there) because she is so cute and we like the contrast. Hence the spike collar. Anyway enough about her...on with my dream. So, I am in my bed but awake not knowing why I am so scared and then I see this little guy. I had to draw him because there is no way I could describe him well enough. He appeared on my chest like this:

Except he was less cartoony and way more scary than this picture. But he wasn't even the scariest part. It was what he planned to do to me. That is the other thing that was fucked up about this dream - before you start thinking dirty things...you freaks- it wasn't like that. He was going to unravel me...yes unravel...like a sweater. That is what I hate them most about dreams like that. He never said he was going to unravel me..I just knew it. Which is ten million times worse. But I couldn't move or talk or anything...of course...so I was just lying there waiting to be unraveled. But then...just when he was going to start Pocky barked in the "real world" and it woke me up. But I was still scared. So I crawled up next to Mike and grabbed Pocky for good measure and tried to go back to sleep hoping that the dude wouldn't show up again. And he didn't...at least not that I can remember.

See...that was fucked up.

No comments: